Thursday, October 4, 2012

look out Taco Tuesdays...

senile Taco Thursdays is gonna take over. I was craving tacos, but being a lazy college kid I didn't feel like running out to the store because I had no cheese, yellow rice or taco seasoning. Right off the bat, something you need to know about my taste is I'm picky and like things extremely plain. Not to say you can't add your own toppings to spice it up (like my boyfriend does more often than not) I won't be offended. Also, just putting it out there I usually make my tacos like a normal person, haha. I mean, I know this is going to definitely get some eyebrow raises, but here goes nothing...

 Because I'm lacking cheese, I'll just substitute macaroni and cheese in place of yellow rice. They're both starches it really doesn't make a difference. And for my lack of a taco seasoning packet I just pan fried my ground turkey breast in olive oil, chili powder & ground cumin.








Voila! Oddly delicious but plain tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment